Thread: Remove AppTheme References?

Thanks

Remove AppTheme References?

Hello,

I am thinking about purchasing one of the AppTheme themes (Classipress), but I have a specific question regarding usage.

I want to purchase it to use for one of my clients, but I don't want there to be any reference of AppThemes in the source code or otherwise.......because I will be marking it up and reselling. I don't want the client to find who originally made the theme, because they may see the original price of it and be upset because we resold it to them at a higher price.

2ndly, I noticed that AppTheme said they would be adding more payment gateways than just Paypal........when will this be? Will they be adding Authorize.net, etc...?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks
    If you're creating and selling a website with the ClassiPress theme installed but modified to suit, then this is acceptable use, but if you're planning to resell the theme itself, then this is not permitted. I'm not sure which exactly relates to what you're asking.. can you please clarify?

Yes there are plans for additional payment gateways, however there are no set releases/dates confirmed for this yet. There are customers who have customized the theme to include their own payment gateways, so this is another option.

Thanks
    Pepsi,

Do you have any additional specificity regarding folks that have added their own payment gateways? We're very interested in offering potential job posters something in addition to 'just paypal'. That is to say, although nearly every ecommerce site does indeed offer the option of paypal, I've been asked to enable a soon to be purchased jobRoller theme with other payment choice opportunity.

Thanks for your support.

Michael

Thanks
    I have replied to your last couple of posts about this here and here, so hopefully they answer your question :)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    If you're creating and selling a website with the ClassiPress theme installed but modified to suit, then this is acceptable use, but if you're planning to resell the theme itself, then this is not permitted
    well this is understandable ... selling a theme as it as without any modifications will be a violation of property rights but i think one can sell it if he modifies and really adds some value to it. am i right Pepsi?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    I have replied to your last couple of posts about this here and here, so hopefully they answer your question :)
    Yes, thank you Pepsi!

Thanks
    Wow, that is super of you kimboy! Thanks!

Oh wait, it was Pepsi already mentioned that. Additionally, this is the second time you've made a copy & paste post.

Not sure if that is odd, or simply sad.

Thread Information