Thread: request for a dating theme

Unregistered

request for a dating theme

Hi,

I've come across appthemes.com and am very impress with the themes you offer, how visually appealing they are, the affordable prices, the people behind your company, and the forum for members. I'm sure as I continue to explore your site I'll have other positive things to list.

I've come across a question on your forum re: will appthemes.com offer a dating theme and it has been said that that are many stand alone solutions out there. Moreover, there are a few dating theme for WP already. The dating theme for WP that has my most features and look attractive too, had been recently bought by an investment company. I've visited their site since the bought out and I don't get a warm fuzzy feel about how things are operated, for example, when I click on the "About Us" link, I don't see profiles of the people behind this company. And there isn't anything on their "About Us" page that gives me a sense of passion they have for the dating theme - I get the feel it's just a business and they're only out to make $ and that's the bottom line.
    However, when I'm visiting appthemes.com, I get more than a out to make $ feel. There seems to be a sense of community in the forum, a sense of openeness,... The staff who run appthemes.com seem approachable and responsive to question.

Yes, there are lots of stand alone solutions, and a few wordpress dating themes out there but appthemes.com stands a good chance of having a successful dating theme because you give a good impression in your "About Us" page and with "Forum".

I hope that appthemes.com reconsiders and decided to build a DATING theme. You guys have what it takes, you have created an image that I like. I hope I am not mistaken by the image you have projected. Oh, I have yet to buy one of your scripts. I am eyeing your Taskerr script.

p.s. I would love to have access to your Forum that is only accessible to members because it will give me a better feel of client 'happiness' or not with your scripts.

regards,

Simon
    Vancouver, Canada

Thanks
    Thanks for your feedback :) We have no immediate plans for a dating type theme at this time, not to say it may never happen, but it's not really something we can project a timeline for if it was ever in the pipeline. We don't offer customization services, or custom work requests, but we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes, so whether or not they can modify an existing theme to suit this purpose may take their advice. You're of course welcome to make contact with them directly with an outline of your requirements and they may be able to advise/quote on this.

Our support forums are closed mainly to allow a level of support to our paying customers that unfortunately was being taken advantage of by others who chose to obtain versions of our scripts by other methods. Whilst we understand your desire to access the forums for reasonable purposes, we don't have that available outside of our verified customers sorry. Thanks.

Unregistered

thank you for the reply

Thank you for the reply.

Simon

Thanks
    You're welcome :)

Thread Information