Thread: Resume Search Results by Location

Elvira

Resume Search Results by Location

Hi,

I was browsing Jobroller Showcase to test search funtionalies and see if it meets our requirements and noticed that if a city or country is inserted into the resume location search box and the other box is left empy, search results show not only job listings but any type of page or post, some of which I guess are not intended to show up such as image attachments or transaction orders. Has this bug been solved in the latest version? Thanks.

Thanks
    This is not a known issue with the theme, but ideally you would use the JobRoller demo site to get an idea of how the theme works rather than sites in the showcase, which features customer submitted sites for various versions of the theme which in many cases has also been customized. Thanks.

Elvira
    Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I see in your demo site resume search results by location does only show resume post types.

However I see you have Wordpress 3.9.2. So my question is if you have tested resume search results by location only with Wordpress 4.0. and search results are as expected (only resume types) or rather search results behave as in this site: http://goo.gl/Rb4Lul

Thanks.

Thanks
    This functionality hasn't changed with WP 4.0. Again, sites created by others may have additional customizations which can effect their functionality, so we can't speak for why they may not be working the same as the demo. Thanks.

Elvira
    Ok, Thanks. Just wondered since demo is not running latest WP 4.0 version.

Thanks
    No problem, we will get around to updating the demo, but the main thing is that it's tested by our development team behind the scenes so we can be confident it works. Thanks.

Thread Information