Thread: A resume's bank in the new version ?

Mann

A resume's bank in the new version ?

Hi,

I have a new question :

In the new version of jobroller is that have a resume's bank for job seeker ? And if there is not, can I add this myself ?

Regards

Thanks
    I don't believe we'll see this in the next version release, but if you have the coding knowledge to do so then yes you could obviously customize the theme and do this if you wish.

Unregistered
    I also think it is the most important feature to add to Jobroller. I can't imagine launching my job site without any resume/CV's bank.

Would the people/developers from AppThemes be available to work on some custom modifications such as adding a Resume's bank and/or other features in the coming weeks or month ? I shall be interested in asking you for a private quote. Thanks. Any email so I can send you in detail my requirements ?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You may try contacting some of AppThemes certified partners for you modification needs here http://appthemes.com/partners/.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information