Thread: Rookie

Unregistered

Rookie

Hi, I have an idea and want to buy the Vantage theme. Problem is I have no tech skills. What should I do first? register the domain with u guys or on my own, and then what? if you have any help on this I would greatly appreciate it, thanks so much!
    -jay

Thanks
    Hi Jay, we sell only the themes (not domain name or hosting services), so your first step is to sign up for a hosting account which is where your site will be installed.

If you haven't yet signed up for hosting, you may wish to read the details of our WordPress Hosting promotion which could save you 50% off your actual theme purchase. Details are here. Basically you sign up, send us the details to be verified and await your unique coupon code which you use at checkout.

Once your hosting account is set up, you need to install WordPress, and on that you install the Vantage theme. You can find installation instructions here to give you an idea of what is involved. As a customer, you will be able to access the support forums for additional help.

I hope this information helps. Thanks :)

Thread Information