Thread: For Sale By city

Unregistered

For Sale By city

Is there a way to separate the website by cities instead of creating sub-domains?

Thanks
    Outside of creating sub-domains, no, this is not a current feature of ClassiPress. Thanks.

Unregistered

Global countries and States, cities

1. I see we have the countries globally. What about the global towns and cities? Is that in place too or do I have to add my own ? This would take forever. Any plugins?
    2. In the Auto-Complete & Suggest Search– I did ‘Real Estate’ search - results, in the Demo version, I got was:
    Search for 'Real Estate' returned 0 results Sorry, no listings were found. There are about 8 listings there, if I go and look at it manually.
    3. What is the difference between - For standard and developer editions and for Club standard and developer editions? If I buy a standard version, can I add plugins widgets? make minor changes?
    4. Is there a forum in the website for ClassiPress premium classified adv theme?
    please reply or let me know you have posted the reply. this is my nd time |I am posting the same qt.

thxs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1. I see we have the countries globally. What about the global towns and cities? Is that in place too or do I have to add my own ? This would take forever. Any plugins?
    2. In the Auto-Complete & Suggest Search– I did ‘Real Estate’ search - results, in the Demo version, I got was:
    Search for 'Real Estate' returned 0 results Sorry, no listings were found. There are about 8 listings there, if I go and look at it manually.
    3. What is the difference between - For standard and developer editions and for Club standard and developer editions? If I buy a standard version, can I add plugins widgets? make minor changes?
    4. Is there a forum in the website for ClassiPress premium classified adv theme?
    please reply or let me know you have posted the reply. this is my nd time |I am posting the same qt.

thxs
    These questions were answered in your previously created thread here

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    Hi Mumtaz, in answer to your questions:

1. By default, ClassiPress has the US States completed in the "States" field, however these can be updated/deleted with the field values you require. It is a comma separated list, and these can generally be found via a Google search pretty easily so it wouldn't really be necessary to use a plugin (not that I am aware of any specific plugins for this).

2. The first search bar is for keywords (not categories), and in this instance you would use the category search field on the right-hand side to search "Real Estate". This will return the correct results.

3. The difference between the two license type is that the developer edition includes the Photoshop .psd files. You can still make customizations and add plugins if you have the standard license.

4. There is no forum built into the theme (is this what you are asking?). Please feel free to clarify if you meant something else.

Thanks.

Thread Information