Thread: Sales/Payent channels

Simon May

Sales/Payent channels

I would like the option to collect money for sales of advertised goods as well as charge for advertising. Is there a plug-in or upgrade planned for this?
    Cheers

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    There are available third party plugins to charge for banner advertising automatically.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Simon May
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    There are available third party plugins to charge for banner advertising automatically.
    Not the banner advertising. I want the ability to sell and collect money for things that 3rd parties place classifieds on my site.

I want the functionality of Classipress, as it it is, to allow people to maintain their own products and I want the functionality of a traditional e-store to sell those products myself.
    I'm sure if this feature could be added you would more than double your target market. I hope this clarifies my question.
    Cheers

Thread Information