Thread: Search Radius & Language files

Unregistered

Search Radius & Language files

Hello,

Apologies if I am asking about something that is obvious! I realise I can add my own search for local towns etc. in Australia, does it work automatically or do I need to add anything further? I am setting up local directories specific to my area.
    Also, can I alter language files at all, I want to change some spelling and text ( eg: in the search box 'Near... I want to change it to town/suburb )

I have been messing with another directory setup for months and then saw yours.. which is sooo much cleaner and simpler looking, so I want to change over. Cheers, Jane

Thanks
    Hi Jane, you just need to put in the settings for your country in the Vantage admin dashboard here, but other than that, it's automatic once the information is placed in the listings. Yes, you can modify text if you need to with some minor changes in the code. Thanks :)

Unregistered

Thank you!

Hi, Thanks for the confirmation. amazing, I had been spending ages trying to make another directory work the way I wanted and... all along, there was yours with the features. I love the fact that the dashboard is simplified and clean too. It actually is 'responsive' Yeah!

Thanks
    Thank you for your feedback :) To clarify though, our themes are not responsive yet (in the mobile device sense), but we are aiming to have all of our themes responsive by the end of the year. Thanks.

Thread Information