Thread: sell a site with wpclassipress theme-Developer Licence ?

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

sell a site with wpclassipress theme-Developer Licence ?

Plz clear me the following questions ?

Can i sell a site built with wpclassipress if i buy a developer licence for wpclassipress?
    Whats the benefit of having a developer license other than allowing us to build many sites with the theme?
    Can i built sites for my clients with this theme / if so i should be able to sell a site build with wpclassipress ?

Thanks

Re: sell a site with wpclassipress theme-Developer Licence ?

Yes. The description of the Developer Licence actually covers what you're asking:
    This package includes unlimited licenses to use ClassiPress on multiple Web sites. It’s an ideal package for a developer, medium-large business, or a consultant who has several clients

That is obviously the main benefit of the developer licence if you intend on making money building a number of CP websites. The single licence only allows for one instance of CP to be installed.

Note: If you aren't already aware, all licence package prices will be increasing with the release of ClassiPress v3.0 in the near future. If you purchase your licence now, you can lock in the current price and still upgrade to 3.0 at no extra cost as all upgrades are free.

Thread Information