Thread: Separate logins for job advertisers and job seekers?

Thanks

Separate logins for job advertisers and job seekers?

I work for a membership organization and I am trying to decide between JobRoller and other WordPress options. The website says, "It includes separate portals & tools for both job seekers and employers," but I'm not sure what this means. Are there separate logins for job posters vs. job seekers? Job seekers must be members of the organization to view jobs, but job posters do not need to be a member in order to post jobs. When logged in, will job seekers see the same thing as job posters? If not, how will it be different?

Also, is it possible for job seekers to filter or search jobs by multiple criteria, such as location, duration, level, AOC?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Jobseekers have a separate user panel which includes a facility to create and submit resumes.

There is no search filtering yet based on multiple criteria but the jobs can be browsed upon by type, category, salary and date posted.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanks for responding. The response doesn't really answer my question, though, and I'm not sure how to reword it, but I'll try.

Our jobs site is open only to members of our organization, so anyone who uses the site will need to log in. The question is, are there separate logins for job seekers and job posters? If not, how are job seekers differentiated from job posters?

Thanks in advance. I really need some help here to make a good decision here. I don't want to buy your product and then find out that it's not going to meet our needs.

Thanks

Hello, is anyone there?

If this is the type of customer service we can expect, I'll have to give more consideration to other options.

Unregistered

Re-customer query

i would also like to know the answer to your question!!

Perhaps they dont understand the question!!!

Thread Information