Thread: Seriously Considering Job Roller--Few Questions

Unregistered

Seriously Considering Job Roller--Few Questions

Hi I love the idea of Job roller, and am comparing it to Jobify. We have a large community and are creating a job board.

Jobroller is winning out, but I have a few question.
    -- I need to add custom fields to the resume section, actually quite a lot of them. I saw that there is a custom fields flexibility added. is that correct?
    -- I'm impressed with the completeness of the theme package, one thing I need to add is a rating systems for candidates skills.
    we've seen this done by some services we use, like this one http://www.onlinejobs.ph/jobseekers/info/153133 and we would like to add a similar amount of fields, and a rating system where candidates can rate themselves.

What would you recommend?

M

Thanks
    JobRoller does have a custom form builder, however this is for job listings and not resumes. Adding custom fields to resume forms will still require customization at this time. There is also no current rating system built into the theme. JobRoller is not encrypted, so you are free to make modifications if you wish. Whilst there are add ons available in the AppThemes marketplace, there aren't any specifically for the features you mention. If you are seeking a developer for hire to implement these changes you wish to make, we do have a certified partners page. Thanks.

Thread Information