Thread: Several Basic Presales Questions

Amateur
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Several Basic Presales Questions

Hi Guys and Girls,

I am thinking about buying a developer license ClassiPress but before I do I have a few questions listed below.
    I ask the following because I am thinking about using this them to show time sensitive financial offers.
    Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

George

1. If I need to can I diasble the Google map from a post / or all posts, is this as simple as not specifying an address?

2. Can we diable the "Post a Classified" Button ?

3. In the search box it says "Search Classifieds" - can this be changed easily to sy for example "Search Offers"?

4. Is there a facility to bulk upload posts (including pictures, or a URL for a picture), via a CSV file or other format?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts

Re: Several Basic Presales Questions

Classipress is basically a wordpress theme and so a prior knowledge of wordpress will be an advantage.

Here are for your questions;

1. Yes you can disable google map at the Classipress dashboard setting.
    2. Yes, you can remove the Post Classified button. A knowledge of html and php would be of great help.
    3. Yes, you can also change the "Search Classifieds" text if you want to. Again, A knowledge of html and php will make it easier for you to do just that.

If you are not comfortable editing some codes, you can simply hire a coder to do it for you.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information