Thread: Several Questions on JobRoller Features

Unregistered

Several Questions on JobRoller Features

1. Can the admin post jobs?
    2. Does the admin need to approve employers who register before they are allowed to post jobs? If not, can we set it up so they require admin approval to register?
    3. Does the admin need to approve each job posting before it is published? If not, can we set it up to require admin approval to publish job posting?
    4. Who receives the email notifying that a job posting is about to expire? Can the admin receive emails about all expiring job postings, regardless of who posted the job?
    5. What happens to the information that is submitted when a user applies for a job online? Is it simply sent via email somewhere or stored on our site? Where is it sent via email?
    6. Is it possible to eliminate the ability to apply to a job online--either for the whole site or on selected individual job postings?
    7. We want to allow jobs to be posted for free. In that case, will there be a transactions log like the one in your admin demo site even though there will not be any PayPal information?
    8. Is it possible to backup just the databases of the job postings or for the admin to download the job postings in some type of database or csv format?
    9. What analytics are provided or accessible for JobRoller?

I will appreciate your response to these questions.

webucateus

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    1. Yes admin can post jobs.
    2. There is a wordress plugin that lets you moderate user registration.
    3. Yes it can be done through the classipress admin settings.
    4. The poster will receive the notification email.
    5. It is sent through email and not stored on the site.
    6. It can be done through custom coding and since jobroller has encrypted codes you can modify it according to your requirement.
    7. I think there's no transaction log for free posting.
    8. Jobroller is a wordpress theme and so this can easily be done with a plugin. There are a lot of existing wordpress database backup/management plugin that you can chose from.
    9. There is a field for the analytics tracking code in the jobroller admin settings.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Thank you

Thank you for your timely responses.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    It is just great to know and we will be expecting you then.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information