Thread: Several resale questions...

Unregistered

Several resale questions...

Hi,
    I have a couple of questions on different areas regarding HireBee and I would appreciate your help with these.

* Project Form
    - fields be added/removed to the standard job posting form as I understand it, yes?
    - can the lay-out also be altered for the form (order an position of data fields)?
    - can you have different forms for different categories?

* Freelance profile page
    - can this page be customized (more fields added, different lay-out etc.)?
    - can the Freelancer set up a search profile for what jobs and geographic locations he will be notified for when a new job is posted?

* Monetization/payment
    - if we would like a proposal fee that depends on category or project budget, how could that be solved?
    - if we would lik a monthly fee or other different fee schedule, how could that be solved?
    - if we would like to have invoice as payment method, how could that be solved?

* Mail notifications
    - how an where do we edit the templates for mail notifications?
    - can we customize what data fields that should be included i the mail notifications (for example job title) and where in the mail it should be placed?

* Location / Geography
    - is it possible to have a different geographic categorization than remote/local, for instance country/zip code or country/region/city ?
    - Can the joblist be presented on a geografic map based on location?

* Scripts
    - if we would like to have scripts on different pages on the site (for retargeting ad purposes or other reasons), how can that be solved?

I would appreciate your help with these questions, best regards Johan

Thanks
    * Project Form
    - fields be added/removed to the standard job posting form as I understand it, yes?
    - can the lay-out also be altered for the form (order an position of data fields)?
    - can you have different forms for different categories?
    There is a custom form builder, built into the theme - Default fields will remain, but you can add to those. Position of those fields is determined by your setup. Yes, you can set forms to categories.

* Freelance profile page
    - can this page be customized (more fields added, different lay-out etc.)?
    - can the Freelancer set up a search profile for what jobs and geographic locations he will be notified for when a new job is posted?
    Any changes to the default layout of this would require customization on your part, and as our themes are not encrypted, you are free to make modifications as you wish. Users can subscribe to the RSS feed for notifications.

* Monetization/payment
    - if we would like a proposal fee that depends on category or project budget, how could that be solved?
    - if we would lik a monthly fee or other different fee schedule, how could that be solved?
    - if we would like to have invoice as payment method, how could that be solved?
    You can create project plans within the theme with settings available shown on the HireBee admin demo. Anything outside of this would again require customization. There is a bank transfer option available with the default payment gateway so this could be used for manually approved payments.

* Mail notifications
    - how an where do we edit the templates for mail notifications?
    - can we customize what data fields that should be included i the mail notifications (for example job title) and where in the mail it should be placed?
    This is not editable via theme settings and would require customization of the default theme code.

* Location / Geography
    - is it possible to have a different geographic categorization than remote/local, for instance country/zip code or country/region/city ?
    - Can the joblist be presented on a geografic map based on location?
    As with other non-default features, these would require customization.

* Scripts
    - if we would like to have scripts on different pages on the site (for retargeting ad purposes or other reasons), how can that be solved?
    To clarify, we do not officially support customizations, so whilst you are free to make whatever changes you like to the theme, support for this is not provided by our team in terms of "how" you would go about implementing these changes. Whilst we do not offer these services, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. Thanks.

Unregistered

A few follow-up questions...

Thank´s for your replies Pepsi.

I understand that most of the issue I asked requires customization of the code and you have partners that can help with that.

For some areas I have some follow up questions:
    - do the Freelancer have a search-profile (job type & geographic area) so that he could select what projects he would like to get notification for? (I thought I read that about HireBee but I may have misunderstood it)
    - mail notifications - I understood these could be customized via the source code, are all the mails created directly in the source code or is it possible to integrate for instance with MailChimp form that purpose (which would handle some customization)? (are you aware of other installations where that has been done?)

Best regards Johan

Thanks
    When searching for projects, freelancers can use the refine search field available in the projects sidebar as seen on the HireBee demo site here, there they can select categories/skills and location and save the filters used. There is no option specifically to integrate a mail management plugin/function so this is another customization you'd have to make yourself. I'm not aware of any examples which exist. Thanks.

Thread Information