Thread: Show Photo/Image Related To Voucher/Promo Instead Of Success Rate

ironfist

Show Photo/Image Related To Voucher/Promo Instead Of Success Rate

Good day to you.

I am seriously considering to buy your product clipper by next week. However, I'd like to ensure first if the features I'm looking for can be met/done by your product. It seems that these questions have been asked already in the forum but since I haven't bought anything yet, I'm not able to view the replies to them.

1. Can I use photos/images related to the voucher/promo instead of showing the success rate? I am a fan of voucher sites and I believe people don't really read much about the promotions being offered or they don't look at everything promo by promo / voucher by voucher. Instead, they just scan the websites and get interested to look into the whole details of the offer/voucher when they see an image that interests them.

As an example, I'd like my page to look something like the section of "More Great Deals" at Up to 90% discount on restaurants, spas, wellness, fitness - groupon.sg

It has a small image related to the promotion, short description of the promo and a link to view full details about it.

2. Since the links from my vouchers would still ultimately redirect them to the website of the voucher providers themselves (i.e. groupon, metrodeal.com,), is there a way for me to track down successful transactions made on the voucher providers' sites which originally saw the ad from my site (clicked their way to those voucher sites from my site)? If none, what would be the alternatives in accomplishing this?

3. Can I remove the "Blog" tab in the theme?

Thanks and regards,
    VVV

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. There is no feature on this yet but it can be implemented by modifying some codes. There are no encrypted codes in the and so you can modify it according your preference.

In the mean time, you may also post a request for this at the ideas exchange page AppThemes Ideas Exchange .

2. No tracking and will require some form of customization to implement.

3. Yes you can remove the "blog" tab by using custom menus.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanks for the prompt response.

For 1 and 2, will this be easy to do? Will anyone from your company/support be able to assist me on this when I buy the product?

Thanks
    AppThemes does not officially support customizations, so any support relating to making such modifications would be community based only. Alternatively, we do have a Certified Partners Page where you can find developers for hire who may be able to consult you on prices for specific changes.

Thread Information