Thread: Single Theme Standard $99

CCRT

Single Theme Standard $99

Hellow, This is my first time here and i want something to know about your package offer, and actually im looking for your email to discuss this personally,but unfortunately, I can't find one.

I want to Buy Single Theme Standard which cost $99. The company had already a domain and server. My problem is I'am lack in knowledge about making a website. Thats why I want to ask if you offer a freelancer that will install and modify the theme for me, and how much it will cost.
    In addition, if im going to upgrade soon the standard theme to single theme developer, how much it will cost?

Thanks
    All information regarding pricing can be found on our pricing page. If you purchase the $99 standard license, yes you can upgrade to the developer license at a later time paying only the difference between the two license prices.

AppThemes does not offer installation or customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

CCRT
    Hi Pepsi,

Thank you for your good response. However, no one has response me on your provided partnership, so I think I'll have to hire a freelancer all by myself.
    I review the forums and the theme itself, and I satisfied of what I read that is why I'm gonna buy the theme very soon.

Thank you and Godbless

Thanks
    You're welcome :)

Thread Information