Thread: some basic questions

Unregistered

some basic questions

Hi,

Is there a limit on number of images a business can upload for their listing?

Is it a simple process for uploading a .csv file with about 2500 listings in Vantage?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    The default number of images is 5, although you could change this through customization if you wish. If you have all the relevant information completed correctly then it's a straightforward process (there is an example .csv file provided with the theme files). You can see the importing tool from he Vantage admin demo here. Thanks.

Unregistered

importing

Thank you.

What if we have added some additional fields for the form. For example I want to import a list of goods manufacturers and my current list has additional fields like their employee numbers, ISO certifications, capacity, annual turnover etc. If I build up these fields through custom fields and then try to import the list with all this information, theoritically it should work but can you please let me know your feedback.

Regards

Thanks
    You can find a tutorial here which will explain how to add other fields to the importer. Thanks.

Thread Information