Thread: Some pre-purchase questions re Vantage and Classipress

Unregistered

Some pre-purchase questions re Vantage and Classipress

Hello,
    My project is to build a directory of businesses which serve a sports/leisure industry. I need to start in my home state (by agreement with a user group), however the industry is wide reaching.
    I would like to have a Vantage directory with both services/businesses and products (as per http://www.greenbuildersdirectory.co...gory/products/ in the showcase).

How do I set up the categories and products area?

When this is set up, I'd like to have a complimentary site with Classifieds. Do I install TwinPress now or can I do this later?

If I need help with the setup, are there recommended providers who can help?

Apologies if I've missed the answers to any of these.

Thanks,
    Tim

Thanks
    All categories are created by you within the WordPress admin dashboard, so you can essentially add whatever categories you like. The TwinPress child themes are created to run as a network, so you may like to read more about WordPress multisite here if you're not familiar with this. If you are intending to add ClassiPress and TwinPress classifieds later, it would be a good idea to set everything up in preparation for it from the beginning.

AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. Thanks.

Thread Information