Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some pre-sale questions

Unregistered

last question I hope

Thank you for all your assistance. Before I make the purchase I need to clarify one last thing:
    When a users puts up an ad, I want there to be a rational connection/dependency between two fields. The first field is car Make (for example Audi or Mazda...) and the second field would be the various Models such as A1, R8. So, when he selects a certain car Make in the first field, he will only see certain options in the second field and not all the options. Is this possible
    (for category mazda he will see only mazda models values and for category Audi he will see only Audi models models , not all mazda and audi models in the model field)
    Many thanks

Thanks
    The dynamic dropdown menu is only available in the initial category selection process, so if you create the car make as parent categories and the model as child categories then yes they will be given the relevant models for the make selected. If however you use the make/model as a field in the actual ad listing form (not as categories), then there is no dynamic category dropdown option. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information