Thread: Some questions

Unregistered

Some questions

I havE some questions before buy classipress:
    1) Is update for newer versions in future is free on not?
    2) I see than you don't have some translations in classipress 3.1, how i can translate it, to have discount. And what kind of discount you can give me if I translate both russian and Estonian languages?
    3) If I whant to use classipress in 2 or 3 different domains, and with different customisations, do I need to buy Developer edition, or I can buy Standart?
    4) Is classipress programm code is free to change in any way i want?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1) Updates are free for the lifetime.
    2.) You may check the guide here on how to translate How to Localize a WordPress Theme | AppThemes. Once you are done translating you can send it here Language File Form | AppThemes including your discount inquiries .
    3.) All license packages include unlimited licenses for use on multiple web sites.
    4.) Yes, you can change it the way you want it since there are no encrypted codes in it.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information