Thread: Some questions.

Unregistered

Some questions.

I have some questions before buying the vintage theme. They are as follows:

1- Can I edit listing fields (Add new fields?)
    2- I understand that you have language packs including (Arabic) ready to be downloaded, right?
    3- I want to the convert the theme to RTL orientation (All layout, boxes, etc). Can you have it ready this way? or I need to do it myself?
    4- If I need to manually convert it from LTR to RTL, can you specify files and lines that need to be changed to (Right)
    5- Is there any filtering view (or Advance Search) for listings, e.g. by field? Other than view by category.
    6- Can I bulk upload listings? For example, using CSV file.

Thank you.

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1 - Yes, Vantage has a custom form builder which allows you to add the fields you wish to use. You can find a video tutorial here for a better idea of how it works.
    2 - You can find all existing language packs via our Languages page. There is not currently an Arabic translation for Vantage, so you may wish to look at our AppThemes translator benefits.
    3 - You would need to convert the theme to RTL yourself. You can find information on the WordPress codex here which can help with this.
    4 - We do not have official tutorials for this change, but the documentation linked above should provide the details you need to convert the stylesheet.
    5 - You can find advanced search fields in the results view as shown on the Vantage demo site. There are further changes to this search functionality planned for a future release of the theme.
    6 - Yes the .csv importer is built into the theme as you can see from the Vantage admin demo. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Thanks alot! Very clear.

Thanks
    You're welcome :)

Thread Information