Thread: Some questions regarding classipress:

Unregistered

Some questions regarding classipress:

I have some questions about classipress before we buy it.

1. payment can someone pay using thier credit card without opening a paypal account on classipress. (we do not want our customers to open paypal accounts), Paypals allows payments without opening an account and can that option be used.
    2. can we have only certain categories as paid classified and rest of them as free to post.
    3. can we change the entire design/ interface on classipress using the PSD files.
    4. Can we ourselves add other payments methods like authorize.net if needed.

thanks.

Mc

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. Classipress currently uses paypal as the main gateway in processing payments through credit cards and there is no option for direct credit card processing yet. It is possible though through custom coding.
    2. Yes this is possible in the Classipress admin settings using Price Per Category as Price Model.
    3. You need to change the css codes/files in order to make some changes on the design interface.
    4. It is possible through code customization as the theme is not encrypted. Implementation is just dependent upon your coding skills or you avail the services of an experienced coder do it for you.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

more questions.

Regarding your answer #3

3. You need to change the css codes/files in order to make some changes on the design interface
    Questions: you mention come changes or can we change the entire design and make it look like backpage.com if we need,
    here is what we want to do, as we do not like the default view as it is category based. we need the homepage view to be like Location based.
    so here are a few questions:
    1. can we change entire design of the site (not some changes) and add additional pages. is it possible to change the enitre site design with your product.
    2. we want to show locations as the default view instead of categories, is this feature there?

thanks

Mc

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. You can definitely change the design completely to your preference. Likewise, you can ad pages. As I have mentioned the theme is not encrypted and so you are free to modify it.
    2. No default feature on this and will require custom coding to implement.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information