Thread: Some questions: What is the differences between PRO and MU ?

Unregistered

Some questions: What is the differences between PRO and MU ?

On the weekend I am intended to purchase the version ClassiPress Professional Edition (v3.0.4) - Most Popular.

I dont see much advantages purchasing the version "ClassiPress Ultimate Edition (v3.0.4)", with some tricks (in Virtualmin), the similar functionalities can be easily done with the PRO version.

I just see that the differences between PRO and MU is just multiple-websites, is there anything else?

Another question, can we translate the frontend/backoffice to the users in Portuguese?

Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    You may check the differences here http://appthemes.com/cp/signup.php?h...r&product_id=4 .

The front end can definitely be translated. Just check it here http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Differences between Pro & MU? What about BuddyPress?

Hi -

I also was wondering what the differences were between the licenses - the only difference I see is that the ULTIMATE version has theme support for MU.

Which leads me to the next question ......

Does this mean that you are now supporting BuddyPress now that MU & BP are basically merged?

Also - can you please explain how to use CP or JR in an MUS or BP environment - do you have example sites? I would love to see.

Thanks very much.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    The licenses difference is not about the features but how Classipress is used on a given platform.

Yes, Classipress works with MU and even BP but support will only cover the original layout and configuration.

There are who users who have successfully installed Classipress with MU and even BP but they are not willing to share their link for some obvious reason.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information