Thread: South Africa - Pre Sale questions

Darnscotty

South Africa - Pre Sale questions

Good day,

I have some questions regarding Classipress. Some may have been answered but I am struggling to find the answers. I am very interested in this as it has a mobile plug in as well.

1. After changing my country to South Africa, the states were still USA states? Any way I can edit these to my country? And will they be linked in with google maps?
    2. I rad about the Paypal thing and changing your currency. Is South African Rands (R) on there or not yet?
    3. Has the mobile plug in a section to post a ad online with adding photos or not yet?

I will have to bookmark this thread to come back and see if you have replied.

Regards,
    Pieter Koekemoer

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnscotty View Post
    Good day,

I have some questions regarding Classipress. Some may have been answered but I am struggling to find the answers. I am very interested in this as it has a mobile plug in as well.

1. After changing my country to South Africa, the states were still USA states? Any way I can edit these to my country? And will they be linked in with google maps?
    2. I read about the Paypal thing and changing your currency. Is South African Rands (R) on there or not yet?
    3. Has the mobile plug in a section to post a ad online with adding photos or not yet?

I will have to bookmark this thread to come back and see if you have replied.

Regards,
    Pieter Koekemoer
    Ok I saw that I can change the state title to province and delete the USA ones and add South African onces. Is this correct?

I also saw the Bank Transfer section as well as the paypal partt. buut when someone adds a listing, can it be in R (Rands) or will it show in $ (Dollars)?

Still looking for the mobile app quuestion

Thread Information