Thread: Suggestion Question

Thanks

Suggestion Question

Have an idea and wanted to know if this is possible with little of no modification to one of your themes.

I the idea is that someone can post a project they need done example build a deck. then they are contact by users who has a profile that can be view and be rated by other user that has used their services before. We would have to groups of user ones needing help and others that can help them.

Basically you post your project and the contractors aka helper come to you. if they can do it with the budget you post when you listed your project.

Now what theme would you suggest?
    Are these themes multi site compatible? meaning i could set up state.domain.com state2.domain.com and have domain.com as my main site and have post and project from each subdomain feed to main site in widgets etc. and the search feature work across the network.

want to set it up somewhat like craigslist where each state is a separate subdomain.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You can use Classipress for this but will definitely require code customization for your other additional requirements.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    thanks the more i look at jobroller the more i think it might do the trick. Only one problem it does not allow custom fields which would be a must and resume rating which i could use as the helpers profile. May have to wait I am in no position to do any major modifications and it so tough to find and keep a reasonable programmer. Plus i really like working with someone that understands what i am trying to get them to do.

Thread Information