Thread: suggestions for taskerr theme

Unregistered

suggestions for taskerr theme

Hi,

I'm not a license holder of appthemes yet so I don't know if there has been a forum page created for license holders to suggest features for Taskerr. As a non-member of the Forum, I can only post on this section. Here are my suggestions for Taskerr:

- make it highly visual = with enough images, e.g. an image to represent each job category. Why? Visuals make is very pleasing. This is why I don't particularly like the look of "JobRoller", it has too much text and not enough images.

- have many, if not all the features of Fiverr, and more. I really like the 'Stars" rating system from Fiverr and definitely would like this feature.

- Here is the feature that I really want, the ability for the Admin to create memberships plans that allow for:
    - members to post CVs and Job requests
    - members to pay a monthly, yearly fee or a structure allows site owner to keep a % of payment for tasks. I think there is a lot of room for site owners to offer what might be a cheaper
    solution, by offering a monthly and/or yearly fee vs taking a %.
    - when members buy a monthly or yearly membership, their CV and/or Job requests remain active for the duration of their membership period or in the case where a job has been
    completed, the poster can then turn off the 'Job Request' manually or automatically if a job offer has been accepted the the Taskerr.

Thanks
    We don't have a specific section of our forums for theme suggestions, however we do have the Ideas Exchange set up for this purpose. We'll be announcing more about the Taskerr themes functionality in the near future. Thanks.

Thread Information