Thread: Suitability of Vantage for my website?

mtchairs

Suitability of Vantage for my website?

Hi,

I'm wondering whether the Vantage theme is going to be suitable for the website that I want to build and hope to get some feedback.

I am planning on creating a directory of Theatres in major cities in Australia. For each city I want to have a list of Theatres. For each Theatre I want to have a listing of the shows/events that are on there under different categories such as Plays, Musicals, Concerts etc. I want users to be able to post reviews of the theatre seats and other facilities at the theatre such as the bar or toilets, as well as reviews of the events/shows. I don't want/need users to be able to add Theatre listings or events - this should be an admin function.

I've been searching for a suitable theme and have looked at ones like Geotheme, Directory Press etc. but from the description I 'think' Vantage is closest to what I'm looking for. I'd appreciate it if someone from the AppThemes team could let me know if what I describe is possible in this theme?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    The full features of the Vantage theme is yet to be announced and so we cannot yet make a comment on its suitability. Testing is currently being done but once it is finalized it will surely be posted at the Appthemes blog.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

mtchairs
    Now that the beta has been released, are you able to comment? Can you post a link to a demo of the admin function?

Thanks
    Hi,
    I'm interested to know whether you think Vantage will be suitable for the above scenario.
    My website is similar in that I am looking to have a directory of markets, with market dates listed for those markets in the directory.

I really hope so as this directory looks great.

Thanks
    Katrina

Thread Information