Thread: Support beyond the first year and other questions

Unregistered

Support beyond the first year and other questions

Hi
    I'm presently using another theme for my two directory's and am having a bad experience with their support
    1. Can you please outline how would I get support?
    2. How long does a ticket or post take to reply too and if its over a certain time frame what do I do next. whats my options?
    3. I notice you mention a lot of times that its not encrypted and we can make mods to the them but if we don't program or know how is there a service you offer and / or a section for jobs in the forum?
    4. I see mentioned a 50% off coupon how do I use that?
    Now the most important question
    5. After the first year how much is support or access to the forum for the next year and is there a lifetime agreement.
    Can you please explain how it works.
    Thank You

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. All support for our themes is carried out here in the AppThemes forums.
    2. We endeavour to respond to all threads within 24 hours, however it can also often be sooner than this. If you're concerned about the amount of time taken to receive a response in the officially supported section of the forums, you can email us for follow up.
    3. AppThemes does not officially support customizations, so questions relating to modifications are subject to community based support only. If you're looking for a developer to carry out specific work, we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes.
    4. There is a 50% coupon available for new hosting signups made via our WordPress hosting page. you can read full promo requirements here.
    5. When you make your initial theme purchase, you get a lifetime license to use the theme itself plus 12 months worth of theme updates and support. After the first 12 months has expired, if you do not renew your subscription you can still continue to use the theme, however you will no longer be able to download updates and you will not be able to access the forums. Thanks

Thread Information