Thread: Supporting Classipress with Microthemer

Thanks

Supporting Classipress with Microthemer

Hi there,

I have proposition which I believe to be mutually beneficial.

I recently launched a visual design plugin for WordPress called Microthemer. It allows non-technical WordPress users to customize WordPress themes without having to understand CSS. Watch the "Introducing Microthemer" and "Full Program Walk-through" videos on the page I just linked to to get a good understanding of how it works.

Microthemer can be made to support ANY WordPress theme through the use of importable settings, which I refer to as "Blank Slate Micro Themes". Over time, I plan to create lots of these "blank slate micro themes" to support a large number of free and premium WordPress themes. I'm allowing customer suggestions to dictate the order in which I do this.

A member of CodeCanyon just asked if I could provide support for Classipress. I am therefore posting here to ask for your blessing on this. And to ask if you wouldn't mind emailing me at the address I used when I signed up so that we might be able to discuss things further (outside of this forum).

Many Thanks,

Sebastian

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You may contact Appthemes using the email info provided on this page http://www.appthemes.com/about/contact/.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information