Thread: tasker/hirebee big big oversight

Unregistered

tasker/hirebee big big oversight

On the taskerr and hirebee themes however, it appears there has been a big oversight as there is simply no messaging system in the workplace.

Please, please, make this clear on the purchase page as i almost bought it before i realised. You gave the impression that "there is workspace where instructions are handled" This is very misleading as potential buyers would assume there would be means of communicating. This basic function could mean the difference between success and failure as once the freelancers start to communicate with clients outside my site, then they don't need my site again.

Thanks
    It's not an oversight, and ultimately you can't stop people communicating outside of your site with all the available social media links available and means of contacting each other that way. Relative to the projects though, they still need to use the site to offer ratings and reviews (which in turn helps as they continue to seek work through the site), and for things such as Escrow payments, they need to update the status in order for payments to be made etc.. Perhaps this is something that may be implemented at a later date, both themes are relatively new, so new features are being added with every major release. Thanks.

Thread Information