Thread: Terms and Conditions, Currency and Facebook

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Terms and Conditions, Currency and Facebook

Hi,

Please can you answer the following questions so that I can go ahead and purchase this theme.

1) Is it possible to force a user to accept a "Terms & Conditions" document through a check-box before they post an Ad?

2) Is Indian Rupee a supported currency?

3) I saw "custom categories" as a feature in the theme. Is it possible that I can create a custom category like "used phones" and specify it as either a "Free" category or set a price for posting ad's in that category?

4) I saw "twitter support" as a feature. Can you explain what it really means? Is there any type of Facebook support?

Thanks for your time.

Warm regards,

Anup

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts

Re: Terms and Conditions, Currency and Facebook

1. There's no checkbox yet for the terms and condition but whole text is displayed in the final stage of ad submission including the text below in the submit button;

Code:
    By clicking the proceed button below, you agree to our terms and conditions.
    A check box can be implemented though through custom coding. Some users have successfully modified classipress with tick/checkboxes of their choice.

2. The currency symbol can easily be changed through the Clasipress admin settings in wordpress.

3. Yes, you can set categories according to your preference. You can also allow free and paid ad posting.

4. The twitter feature displays your twitter link in the twitter icon in the footer. If you want to connect your site through twitter and update it at the same time, there's a plugin that can do just that. If you are referring to Facebook connect, there are various plugin that can be used for that.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Re: Terms and Conditions, Currency and Facebook

Thank you very much Jomark.

Anup

Thread Information