Thread: Theme Combination Functionality

kvenugopal

Theme Combination Functionality

Hi Clipper Sales-Team,

I have two questions-

First-
    Do you have any plugin for the Clipper(Coupons) Theme to include in it a Directory functionality as well?
    Basically any Coupon/Deal lister should also be able to submit his/her address & basic location details under the same Coupon categories?
    So it will be a Directory plus Deals theme rolled into one?
    I would like to purchase but don't see any Directory theme or even a plugin in your list.

Second-
    I would like to buy a few themes but the price is a bit too high to my liking.
    Is there any attractive New Year offer going on?
    Kindest Personal Regards-Venu

Thanks
    No, these are currently independent themes and we don't have a plugin which will do as described, it would involve customization on your part. If you are looking to purchase 3 or more themes, then the AppThemes club package would be the most economic option as outlined on our pricing page. Otherwise, the only promotion we have available is related to WordPress Hosting. Thanks.

kvenugopal

Theme Combination Functionality

Hi Pepsi,
    So, if I sign up with Hostgator, I see that they are giving some offers for Hosting plans as well.
    Are you saying, in addition, the cost of one of your themes(single purchase) would be at a 50% discount?
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    No, these are currently independent themes and we don't have a plugin which will do as described, it would involve customization on your part. If you are looking to purchase 3 or more themes, then the AppThemes club package would be the most economic option as outlined on our pricing page. Otherwise, the only promotion we have available is related to WordPress Hosting. Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kvenugopal View Post
    Hi Pepsi,
    So, if I sign up with Hostgator, I see that they are giving some offers for Hosting plans as well.
    Are you saying, in addition, the cost of one of your themes(single purchase) would be at a 50% discount?
    Regards

Yes that's correct, but only if you're meeting the promotional conditions. Thanks.

Thread Information