Thread: theme features

Unregistered

theme features

Hi,

I see a lot of suggestions in the forum for feature requests and I feel we could add it in the theme itself ( on/off option) in the updates then it would be very helpful instead of referring to the partners for custom coding. Making a great theme and then leaving it idle is not good in my opinion. Competition is growing fast.

Regards,

App themes fan

Thanks
    We appreciate your feedback, this is easier said than done though ;) If you account for the number of requests we get for various changes every day, and all the coding required to make each function work with existing functions, it simply wouldn't be possible/viable to add everything requested by everyone. This would certainly make configuring the theme a lot less straightforward than it is if there were hundreds of more options to set up. This is why we have the AppThemes Ideas Exchange so that our community can submit, vote for and comment on feature requests so that our development team can have a better understanding of what people are wanting to see implemented as a whole and what will work best.

Ultimately our themes are not encrypted, so customers do have the freedom to customize them as they wish, making it very flexible in that regard :) Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hi,

Thanks, My point was only highly voted ideas. Sometimes there are certain features we find in other themes that we think we should also have them for a better user experience. Another idea just popped up. Can we have the listings in grid view too in classipress with a choice to switch between listing view or grid view frontend. I think we can accommodate more listings this way on home page.

Best Regards,

Thanks
    Duly noted. With regards to a view change for front end users, again like other ideas this would have to go through the process of being submitted, however if you're actually wanting to have a ClassiPress site in a grid view format, you may wish to note this child theme available in the AppThemes marketplace which can offer this layout without customization. Thanks.

Thread Information