Thread: Is this theme suitable for my needs?

Unregistered

Is this theme suitable for my needs?

Hi I have a presales question: a client of me wants the next options in his website:

- pay (with iDeal) and afther that the possibility to login (create a name and password).
    - then fill in a form of what he/she has to offer, upload some photo’s and ad a location on a googlemap which comes with the ad thats placed on the site.
    - someone who wants to contact the seller can react on the offer and a email is then send to the seller.
    - there also has to be a possibility to login through facebook/twitter.

Can this be created with this theme?

Regards, Donna

Thanks
    Hi Donna, the ClassiPress theme does not function exactly as you describe, with the default process being:
    - User registers on the site, then they can go through the process of adding an ad. User types in a location as opposed to selecting from a map, but there is a Google map which appears on the single ad page once the ad is published.
    - Payment comes at the end of the listing process, and the theme includes the PayPal payment gateway by default. Other payment gateways can be purchased from the AppThemes marketplace, although note these will be compatible from ClassiPress v3.3 onwards.
    - When the ad is posted, interested buyers can contact the seller via the contact form on the ad
    - Social media login capability is not part of the theme by default, however you can add a plugin for this purpose such as mentioned on our recommended plugins page.

You can read more about the themes features and see links to the demo on the ClassiPress theme page. Thanks.

Thread Information