Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: themes feedback

Unregistered

themes feedback

Clipper would be released in september 15 and it is NOVEMBER one and half months passed and there no !!!ing progress!

I wonder when will Sage be released 2 years later?

You guys are not professional business holders.. although you are good designers, coders and creative people.

But you should really be more professional. I have been waiting for Clipper more than 2 months.. And I don't know what features will make it superrior to URL Removed OR URL Removed .

At least you should post a specifications article in your empty blog. So that we can know what makes its release date postponed again and again.

Thanks.
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; November 1st, 2010 at 07:42 AM.

Unregistered
    By the way, I will be glad if DAVID replies the post.
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; November 1st, 2010 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You have the right to say what you wanted say and we respect that. And there are already a lot of discussions pertaining to this and so you may check it out if you think there's a need for you to.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    I agree, they should work on 1 theme and after they finish start another, now evrybody waiting ,waiting and waiting ...

Thanks
    I am a CP customer and respect Appthemes Tm so much but I have to say u r right!

Thanks
    I agree too. To change all the release dates to '4th Quarter' - you couldn't have done anything more guaranteed to make your users cross. And developing so many themes at once - bad idea and makes no sense at all. I am very disappointed.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    These has been discussed before in some other threads and so you may wish to read them as it has an official response from the developer.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    We are working as fast as we can to get both Clipper and ClassiPress v3.0.5 released.

We apologize for the delays but we will only release the themes once they are ready.

Thanks
    Thanks for the response. I totally understand that release dates get back (I had worked my own expectatioons of when Classipress 3.1 would be ready). But I totally do not understand the idea of simulatneously developing all of themese at one time. If you had stuck to Classipress it would have been released by now. We would be happy and you could concentrate on the next theme. By developing them all at the same time everything gets pushed back, you guys are more likely to make mistakes as you have so many things to deal with at one time, not to mention releasing them all so close together you will not be able to offer dedicated and quick mini releases to deal with improtant bugs that are found soon after release. You will be inundated with problems and support requests. I just don't get your thinking on this and I wish you could explain to us why you decided to develop so many themes in one go?
    Thanks, Emily

Thanks
    Hi Emily, we are now a theme company hence the multiple themes. :-)

The company has grown so fast that we fell behind a bit. Yes, we could have finished 3.1 sooner if we focused just on that theme but then JobRoller wouldn't have been released. Now Clipper is behind as well.

We are capable of working on and releasing multiple themes....we just grew faster than expected and now need to hire a full-time developer to help.

v3.0.5 is basically finished and Clipper is just about done as well. I'm just a stickler with testing and quality assurance so it's taking time to fix missed bugs and then more regression testing. There are so many changes in this release that it takes extra care to make sure all is well. To top it off, our hosted SVN server Beanstalk is down today so we aren't able to check stuff in.

I assure you, we are working as fast as we can to finish everything up. In the future we will be moving to a more frequent release schedule which will not only make our customers happier, but the process easier for us too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information