Thread: Theming WPMU, New Skins,Q on the two New themes for WPMU

Thanks

Theming WPMU, New Skins,Q on the two New themes for WPMU

Looking to upgrade to the multiuser but I do not have the skills in that platform. Can you create some tutorial on the multiuser level for the classipress and the up coming themes that are coming out like the directory and the job themes.

My other question is will you be having a plug-in on the apps for people that want to use a wider selection of themes integration with out knowing the CSS or any code for the newbie’s.

thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    Wordpress Muti-user can be used in number of ways. Some are using WPMU so that they will be able to manage multiple sites in one installation. Others have it so that they can let users create their own site or blog and since it already supports domain mapping. I have seen one user integrating Classipress with WPMU/Buddy Press plugin tandem for a social networking plugin/classifieds site solution.

You need to get acquainted first on how WPMU works in order to maximize its potential. I suggest to install and play with it. The official wordpress site has tutorials on how to do so.

And for the plugin, I have not yet heard something for that from the developer.

In working and maintaining websites, I believe in one way or another tinkering with codes is necessary.
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; August 11th, 2010 at 09:45 AM.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jomarkosabel For This Useful Post:

anewbist (August 12th, 2010)

Thread Information