Thread: Is there a hybrid version of Classipress and Vantage?

Unregistered

Is there a hybrid version of Classipress and Vantage?

I am looking to do a directory site for HORSE FARMS and want to be able to give the listers and opportunity to also list their horses for sale (one by one)...
    Can this be done with either of these plugins or do you need to purchase both - if so - do they implement together well?

Thanks
    There is no hybrid theme as described, but you can essentially use both themes on the same website if you wish and style them for a more unified feel. This could be done through customization or even an existing child theme bundle such as this which is designed specifically for use with both theme to give them a similar appearance/feel. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Is there any childtheme that combine all, the classifieds, vantage and jobroller?

if not, I guess that there's always the possibility of apply any wp theme to all of them, right?

Thanks!!

Thanks
    No there isn't a child theme for all of them, but you can certainly customize/create your own child themes for them if you're looking to do this as our themes are not encrypted. You can read more about theme customizations here. Thanks.

Unregistered

Hybrid Version of Classipress and Vantage

I am a newbie at this and just so I understand the Twin Bundle....I understand I need to purchase both Classipress and Vantage to display directory type listings and whatever they wish to have for sale....
    1. If these are both purchased...do the classifieds show up under their listing - or - only in the classified part - or - BOTH ? I am looking for BOTH options here....
    2. Is the Twin Bundle just a "template" to be used for having the 2 plugins and can it be done with out that? The look of it is not what I want my site to look like.....

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    There is no hybrid theme as described, but you can essentially use both themes on the same website if you wish and style them for a more unified feel. This could be done through customization or even an existing child theme bundle such as this which is designed specifically for use with both theme to give them a similar appearance/feel. Thanks.

Thanks
    Purchasing both themes doesn't merge both installations into one instance of WordPress, it's still essentially two separate installations, however using something such as the TwinPress child theme bundle could give them a more unified look. It won't place all listings for a business under their directory automatically though, there would still need to be some degree of customization on your part needed to make such additional changes. Thanks.

Thread Information