Thread: is there a trial version i could download

Thanks

is there a trial version i could download

is there a trial version i could download - to see if it has all the features i would need?

the biggest features would be membership packages that i could set up and offer to customers. these membership packages would be the only way for customers to post ads on my site.. i know this software offers them but does it offer them exclusively?? the reason i ask is that i just bought a classified theme from sitemile and the specs seemed very similar but their membership packages are only offered AFTER a customer signs up and places and ad.. they are only offered fixed price packages at time of placing their ad.. i want to be able to offer both at the time of placing an ad.

#2 is the structure of the database - what type of records/tables does this software create in the wordpress database?? the reason i need to see this is that i will have to convert my existing classified sites with over 800 listings into this format - so if the tables are easy to distinguish, that would be good.. but if the records created are 'hidden' in tables, it would be very difficult.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Trial version is not offered yet for the reason as quoted from the FAQ page http://www.appthemes.com/support/faq/.

Not at this time. Since our software is not encrypted, we aren’t able to currently offer a free trial. We do have live demos of each of our themes which you can play with and even check out the administration backend options.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    Trial version is not offered yet for the reason as quoted from the FAQ page http://www.appthemes.com/support/faq/.
    unfortunately i can't change any options in the admin so i can't tell if it will work for us..

Thread Information