Thread: Is there a way to add Vantage theme as a page on your Wp website

Unregistered

Is there a way to add Vantage theme as a page on your Wp website

Hi, I was wondering if you can place Vantage on a button on the front of a wordpress theme that I already have. So I can have like a static page and a button on front that states search for businesses. Once a user presses this button, the vantage theme pages pops up and you can use. Then on the front page of the search directory (vantage) there is a home button that brings you back to the normal page you already have? Thanks for the info

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Since Vantage is wordpress theme you need an instance of wordpress for it to work and in your case could be installed on the folder or a subdomain. You can just create custom menu link on your main WP site the points to the Vantage-WP install. In the Vantage install, you can also make a custom menu that points to your main site.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thank you for quick reply

Thread Information