Thread: Tiered listing feature

Unregistered

Tiered listing feature

Hi,

Can I set a tier listing structure rom free, to basic to enhanced, etc in Vantage. where I charge more as you go up in tier, starting with a free listing, within each tier, business owner would get more listing features. For example, with free listing, businesses can list their name, address, website, phone number etc. email address for free. But, if they want additional features say ability to list hours of operation, add map, etc. they paid for that in the basic listing tier; ability to add video, upload PDFs for customers to download, etc. pay more for that in the enhance listing option. Thanks for your answer.

Thanks
    You can create multiple pricing plans, and custom forms which relate to specific categories (so certain fields would be included for forms relating to certain categories selected). So, if your tiers are essentially based on categories then you could achieve what you describe to some extent (although the description field may allow them to add information you don't necessarily want them to add, in which case you'd want to moderate them before they are published). If it's not category specific though, the only differentiating options between pricing plans could be whether or not you include features options in the plan. You can see the available options for the pricing plan in the Vantage admin demo here. Thanks.

Unregistered

tier pricing setup

Can I suggest this for a future Vantage version, the ability to create pricing places based on listing options in addition to based on categories? thanks, Phil

Thanks
    We welcome theme suggestions in the AppThemes Ideas Exchange. This is where our community can suggest and vote for feature requests for consideration by our development team. Thanks.

Thread Information