Thread: Unable to complete the purchase using the discount coupon

sidhaarthaa

Unable to complete the purchase using the discount coupon

Hi ,
    I have received a discount as a new user, but am unable complete the transaction.
    When I log in , I select the package and then add the valid coupon, and press the submit button, its not taking me to the paypal page.

I have already sent mails , but have not got any response.

Please revert ..

Sidhartha

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Just give the developer some time for you email to be responded as it is probably because of different time zone. Just update this thread if ever your email is still not replied upon and so that can I refer this thread directly to the developer.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    There was an issue with the code but this should be resolved now. Please try again. Thanks.

sidhaarthaa

Tried again but not working

Hi tried again , but its not working.

Thanks
    Sorry, it was looking ok from their end when I first mentioned the problem, but when I advised it still wasn't working they checked another part of this and I have been assured it is resolved now. Apologies for any inconvenience..

Thanks
    Hi Pepsi. Can you please advise us on how to create a discount code feature to our jobroller site. We have to be able to hand out discount codes of 15% of the original list price. Can you advise us on some external plugins we could use or anything?

All the best

Oscar

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    I think the OP and pepsi is discussing about presales pertaining to the discount when purchasing Jobroller and not about a particular feature for the Jobroller. You may start a topic on this at the Feature request or the Mods and Tutorial section of the Jobroller threads.

Quote Originally Posted by reedox View Post
    Hi Pepsi. Can you please advise us on how to create a discount code feature to our jobroller site. We have to be able to hand out discount codes of 15% of the original list price. Can you advise us on some external plugins we could use or anything?

All the best

Oscar
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information