Thread: Upcoming Events

Unregistered

Upcoming Events

I would like to purchase Classipress to use as an event site. I see there is an Ad Category which all new posts go into. Is there any way to make them events, and how would I get them to show up in upcoming events, i dont see the connection. Can anyone provide a working example of the upcoming events sidebar?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You can change the category to events if you want to. I have not yet encountered someone using classipress for events but I will update this thread if I can find one.

Anyway, if you can wait a bit there is an upcoming theme named Vantage. I think it is what you are looking for since it has some Events related features. You can check the preview here Vantage Business Directory Theme Preview | AppThemes . The release schedule is here WordPress Theme Release Status | AppThemes .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    how do I change the category?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You can change it through the admin settings.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information