Thread: Updates

Jack

Updates

ClassiPress Standard Edition $99
    Lifetime license. 12 months free updates & support.

If I don't pay after 12 months, but like to pay again after 24 months or 36 months, is the new version compatible with the old one? Will be updated automatically?

Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    ClassiPress Standard Edition $99
    Lifetime license. 12 months free updates & support.

If I don't pay after 12 months, but like to pay again after 24 months or 36 months, is the new version compatible with the old one? Will be updated automatically?

Again, how much does it cost for additional year for updates and support? $99?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hi Jack,

If I don't pay after 12 months, but like to pay again after 24 months or 36 months, is the new version compatible with the old one?
    If there happens to be some major changes between versions, then it would be much like upgrades we have had in the past where a migration tool is built into the theme. That means you will still be able to upgrade to the newest version, even after 24 or 36 month pausing.

Will be updated automatically?
    Updates are shown inside the admin dashboard and can be installed automatically.

Again, how much does it cost for additional year for updates and support? $99?
    No, subscription fees are $29 for standard and developer editions (individual theme purchases) or $79 for Club standard and developer editions (all current & future themes during subscription) More details about our most popular AppThemes Club Standard Edition:

This package gives you access to all our high-powered themes (current and future releases). It includes unlimited licenses for use on multiple web sites. It's a perfect package for personal use or small to medium-sized businesses looking to save money by getting access to all our themes. It includes all the same powerful features and themes as the AppThemes Club Developer Edition but does not include the Photoshop (.psd) design files.
    Please feel free to ask in case you need further informations.
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Unregistered

updates after 1 year.

After one year you'll be charged $29.99 every year for support and updates of the theme.

Jack
    does the search function support other languages, like Chinese, Japanese?

Thread Information