Thread: Upgrade

Unregistered

Upgrade

I have jobroller version 1.5.4 already installed, but I am beyond the free update time frame.

I recently installed the latest wordpress version 4.1 because I was having a hacking issue.

Now, it will not let new users register, it says that they need to input a first and last name, but there are no test fields for first and last name.

Do, I need to upgrade to make this work? Can I get any special upgrade pricing?

Thank you in advance!!

Kyle

Thanks
    If you are an existing AppThemes customer and your subscription has expired, you can renew it from your AppThemes customer dashboard. It is $29 for a single theme and $79 for the AppThemes club package subscription and will give you another 12 months of theme updates and support. Thanks.

Unregistered

Lost Account

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    If you are an existing AppThemes customer and your subscription has expired, you can renew it from your AppThemes customer dashboard. It is $29 for a single theme and $79 for the AppThemes club package subscription and will give you another 12 months of theme updates and support. Thanks.

Thank you for the response. I was working with a developer that bought the theme originally for me. I don't have contact with them anymore and don't know what the account was.

How can I upgrade at this point? There is no upgrade link on my Job Roller theme within wordpress.

Thanks
    If the developer purchased the theme and the account is in their name, then you would need to purchase your own license for the theme as it's not considered an upgrade/subscription renewal in this instance. To clarify, we don't have resellers for our themes, so if you pay a developer to create a site for you, and they use one of our themes, it does not automatically make you an AppThemes customer. You can find pricing information here. Thanks.

Thread Information