Thread: Upgrade Pro to Ultimate version

Thanks

Upgrade Pro to Ultimate version

Hy there,

I bought classipress 3.0.4 pro version because I couldn't wait for 3.1 to appear and I realized that I need the Ultimate Version. Can you please tell me how to update it to the ultimate version please ?

Also, wanted to ask, if with the ultimate version I can have various classipress websites in the same database.

Thank you

Thanks
    You can upgrade your licence via your customer dashboard on the AppThemes homepage. Just log in, and in your dashboard under the "Member Options" on the right-hand sidebar there is a "Purchase Themes" link.

If you don't upgrade your existing installations, then the licence type will still show "Professional Edition" until such time that you upgrade that specific installation.

Thanks
    Hy there Pepsi and thanks for your quick reply. The other question I wanted to ask is what is the difference between the two licenses. The ultimate version can have various classipress websites ( different domain names ) but use the same database for all of them ???

In other words, if I can have a Main Country ClassiPress site and other STATES classipress sites so this way, any ad listed in the STATES sites would also be listed in the Country website and a user from any of these websites could have access on any other website also ???

Is this way ? Or I am wrong ??? Because I would really like to have a country website and other states/cities sites and link them all together in the same database so the users could access all of them from any of them and also to have the classifieds from one showed in the other.

Thanks
    The Ultimate Edition licence is WordPress MU Enabled. You can view the ClassiPress licence comparison chart here http://appthemes.com/themes/classipress/#features

There are other customers who are using a mutiple site, shared user database setup. And for ads to show on a State and then the main Country site, this would obviously require some customization as well but I imagine this can be done. If though, you are basically having all the ads showing across all the installs - then you could simply direct the domain name itself to a single installation?

Thread Information