Thread: Upload CV Format and other stuff.

Unregistered

Upload CV Format and other stuff.

Hello,

I was just about to purchase one of your competitors job themes until I saw that the only way that CV's could be uploaded was in .pdf mode.
    This is not good for a job board as .doc is the preferred method of CV creation. So before I explore your offering further can you tell me what format job seekers can upload their CV in please?

I was also amazed that your competitor did not have a search resume feature for skills, salary, location etc. Is this something that is included in your theme?

regards

Al

Thanks
    Hi Al, the default resume/cv functionality in JobRoller is not an upload format, instead the job seeker completes the details in their customer dashboard to create the resume. If you also wish for your job seekers to have the option to upload the resumes/cv's, you may like to look at the FXtender pro plugin available in the AppThemes marketplace as this will allow uploads in .pdf, .doc, .docx, .zip, .txt, .rtf formats.

You can search resumes in JobRoller as you can see from the JobRoller demo site, as well as use the "browse by" options in the sidebar to filter the resumes. Thanks.

Thread Information