Thread: User Rating and Comments system for ClassiPress

Unregistered

User Rating and Comments system for ClassiPress

Hello,

I have looked at the ClassiPress theme and want to know if the user can comment (leave customer feedback) and rate (using a star ratings system) on each product and on the seller's profile.

If this is possible I then want to filter the product listings so that the highest rated products appear at the top in each category listing. From what I can see, the products are listed in date order.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    No feature on this yet but could be implemented through code modification and or through the use of a plugin as what other users have done. Likewise, this has been requested for at the Ideas exchange page http://ideas.appthemes.com/forums/84267-classipress of which you may vote for.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thanks jomarkosabel. Can you provide any users that have managed to do this so that I could contact them and see what code modifications and/or plugins they have used.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 3,274 Posts
    I could not provide the users contact for privacy reasons but I have checked some threads and mostly mentioned the use of GD Star Rating plugin. However, this will may require some modification to work with the latest version of ClassiPress which utlizes custom post types.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information