Thread: Vantage Blog & Home Page

Curious

Vantage Blog & Home Page

I am curious to know how easy it is to edit the home page. I noticed that the showcase versions vary and was wondering how much of that is custom and what is possible with the purchase. In particular, I am interested the Curacao24 style layout with "Welcome Copy" and Latest blog post & latest events located just under the copy. Is this possible?

I would also like to know if registered businesses can have permission to write blog posts and if there is a way for those to show up in their listing instead of the "ranking/stars"

I am most interested in creating a niche type directory that is more informative, so the ranking is not so necessary for me.

Thank you in advance,
    -B

Thanks
    The default theme is as you see it on the Vantage demo site, with the main map at the top of the page being an optional widget. The site you mention has been customized, so yes it is possible to achieve this kind of layout also through customization, but it's not a default layout option available in the settings of the theme. There is no setting from the front end for other users to post blog entries, so they'd require access to the wp-admin dashboard at some level in order to make posts.

AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information