Thread: Vantage + BuddyPress or Vantage vs. BuddyPress and Kicks it's Butt

Unregistered

Vantage + BuddyPress or Vantage vs. BuddyPress and Kicks it's Butt

Hi I know similar questions have been asked for other themes, but since Vantage will have social network features is it built to compete with BuddyPress or possibly work with it?

I checked out the competition and a few options I loved was the ability compare and print two or more listings by selecting check boxes, clicking the compare button which takes you to a new web page to view the results and finally the option to print the compared listings from another webpage that popped up. Lastly, and most exciting was the feature to add listings myself as admin and then to allow the business to claim and update their profile for free.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    The full features to be used in Vantage has not yet been released and so you may just check the blog from time to time http://www.appthemes.com/blog/ or signup for newsletter for updates and further announcements.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information