Thread: VANTAGE customization

Unregistered

VANTAGE customization

Hi pepsi,

Thanks for your reply re VANTAGE Options.

My next question about vantage is then can i create a custom homepage that is linked to my directory and

A further link on my HP that directs you to another page with categories/subcategories and consists of custom forms belonging to them.
    Then i would have to manually forward forms on to paid members via a CMS for example who belong to these categories. Is this possible? Perhaps a cheaper solution initially than having it custom built/automated. Is this possible with VANTAGE?

Thanks again.

Thanks
    Sorry, I'm not sure I fully understand what you're trying to describe here? The custom forms feature in Vantage allows to you create a custom form for listings in specific categories, so basically a customer selects the category they want, and the appropriate form appears for them to complete.

When you refer to a custom homepage that links to specific categories, do you mean something like this customer site from the AppThemes showcase, where the customer can select the relevant location? (My apologies if I'm way off mark here, just trying to picture what you are looking to do)

Thread Information